Tuesday 5 March 2013

Fampus people.// Dance.

My favorite hobbie is dancing. I love dancing as much as I love eating food. I do dancing at afternoons and I know I want to dance all my life. My favorite dancer is Ana Pavlova and Rudolf Nureyev. And I am writing you about their lives and a little biography. Hope you find it interesting.


Anna Pavlovna Pavlova (January 31, 1881 (Old Style)/February 12, 1881 (New Style) - January 23, 1931) was the most famous ballet dancer of the early 20th century.
Born in St. Petersburg, Russia to a poor peasant family, she trained at the Imperial Ballet School until she graduated at age 18. In the first years of the Ballets Russes she worked briefly for Serge Diaghilev before founding her own company and performing throughout the world.

Rudolf Khametovich Nureyev (17 March 1938 – 6 January 1993), Russian-born dancer, is regarded by many critics as one of the greatest male dancers of the 20th century.
Within two years Nureyev was one of Russia's best-known dancers, in a country which revered the ballet and made national heroes of its stars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment